Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Creative?? Meh... not really...

So, anyone who knows me knows that I really don't care at all about decorating my house.  That might not be an accurate statement, because I do care that it's decorated, but I have NO idea how to go about decorating.  I can't even look in a magazine, see a design that someone else did, and think about how to make that in my own house.  They would have to have the same layout as my house and the same furniture as me before I'd be able to copy their design.  I'm just not made that way... HOWEVER... I have some relatives who are, and I use their expertise when I decide to do something crazy... Along comes Pinterest, and things just get crazy.  So my first ever "Creatively Painted Furniture" project is going to be my dining room table and chairs.  The legs of the table, chairs, and the bench specifically.  Here are the pictures of my table now, and some of the things my cousin and I have pinned to my pinterest board trying to come up with ideas for my new color.  I think I've decided on one, so scroll to the bottom if you can't stand suspense... otherwise, follow along on this crazy journey!!

Original Link from Pinterest
We are going to pain the back and legs of the chairs...
Original Link to Pinterest
We will be painting the legs of the table and bench


Original Link from Pinterest

Another shot of the table and chair legs
Now here is the plan for this moment... Each chair one color, chalk paint... similar to this...

Original Link to Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment