Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Organization Wednesday

So I went to a couple of stores to try to find Annie Sloan Chalk paint to do my table and chairs.  I'm thinking I'm going to put this off until later this summer where I can be outside all day painting everything... So this project is on hold, and I'm moving down the list of to-do's... next step... Organizing my house!

This is a huge project, and I found a website that is going to offer me a lot of help in this department.  It clearly states in the rules that I don't have to do each of their "weekly" projects in only one week, so I'm going to take my time, and I'll document each step here as we go.

Step One, the kitchen... Here is some "before" pictures... yes, that sexy man comes in and washes my dishes every night!!

Hopefully in a week's time I'll be finished with this room... if you want to join me in the Organization 101, follow this link and check out the rules... They did this in 2013, but it's new to me, and that's all that matters!!

Wish me luck!!





No comments:

Post a Comment